In case you missed it...
Listen to the podcast interview with Lies About Parenting founder, Ashley Trexler, about what it really takes to find work at home success.
Why Teaching Kids to be Colorblind is a Big Mistake - Huffington Post
5 Ways to Wreck Summer For Your Kid - Scary Mommy
8 Ways You May Be Encouraging Your Child To Be A Bully - Washington Post
What Your Craving For Change Might Really Mean - Money Saving Mom
Nothing is Scarier Than An Unmarried Mom - (Originally appeared on ScaryMommy.com)
Why You Should Let Someone Else Decide What's For Dinner - In The Powder Room
The Real Reason For Your Clutter - Money Saving Mom
Boozing and Breastfeeding? I'll Drink To That! - BLUNT moms
I'm a Lazy Mom, and I'm Not Apologizing - Scary Mommy
The Closet Cleanse - A New Solution to an Old Problem - 5 Minutes for Mom
The Tantrum Effect: Why They Happen, and How To Stop Them (for good) - Anna Partridge
How to Be a Good Parent Through Dedicated "Lazy" Parenting - A Fine Parent
How To Make Sure Your Kids Don't Grow Up To Be Judgmental People - A Fine Parent
Frenemies of the Unmarried Mom - Scary Mommy
Recently noticed by some of the world's best bloggers:
Seen & Heard
Ashley Trexler, Lies About Parenting founder, has contributed to Scary Mommy, Washington Post, BLUNT moms,
She's one of the proud recipients of Boost Blog Traffic's Best of Summer 2015 Post Competition. Category: Most Fearless. Read it here.
Ashley is a Today.com Parenting Team contributor. Read more here.
She boils down buckets of research to provide parents with solutions and techniques that incorporate your grandmother's wisdom with
Oh yeah, and she's committed, not married. In case it matters (you'd be surprised). More on that here.
Some of her recent, viral guest post (appearing on sites other than Lies About Parenting):
- I'm a Lazy Mom, and I'm Not Apologizing (100k+ FB shares!)
- Nothing is Scarier Than An Unmarried Mom (98k+ FB shares!)
- How To Stay Positive (Even If You're Struggling With Depression)
Ashley has been called "Mama Guru" by her friends. She's the one you text at 3am, when you feel like you can't go on one minute more with this whole parenting gig. And she knows a lot about what it feels like to feel down.
Parenting is hard work. Let's not make it harder than it has to be.
Getting around, lately...
- Work At Home Success Podcast Interview with Ashley Trexler - Nov 6, 2015
- Tid.al Contributor (Today Show Parenting Team)
- 630CHED Edmonton's Breaking News and Conversation Station: Radio interview and discussion of race and rewards. Listen here (August 18, 9:05pm)
- EnjoyLifeSlowly.com interview Listen here.
- NEWSTALK 1010 radio interview (August 17, 2015) Listen here.
- June 2015: Independent Spirited Writer's Award: Category: Most Fearless BoostBlogTraffic.com
- April 2015 Radio interview: The Nightside on NEWSTALK 1010 (Toronto CBS affiliate)
- March 2015 TV interview: WHHI Talk of the Town (Hilton Head Island, SC)
- March 2015 Lead Presenter: Hilton Head Island - Bluffton Chamber of Commerce Technology Demonstration | How To Build a Better Blog and More Importantly, Do You Even Need One? (#1 Chamber of Commerce in 2014 in USA)